DATA PROTECTION DECLARATION
Collection of Information you provide usWe collect information you provide directly to us. For example we collect information when you fill out a contact form or communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your Name, Last Name and Email Address, Phone Number, Physical Address and any other information you choose to provide us.
Automatic Collection of InformationWhen you access or use this site, we automatically collect information about you, that is why a notification about cookies appears when you visit the website, so that you are immediately informed. Type of automatically collected information may include:
- Log Information: We collect log information about your use of this site including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our website.
- Device Information: We may collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access this site, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our services and your experience, see which areas and features of our services are popular and count visits. Web beacons may be used to deliver cookies, count visits and understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
Use of Collected InformationWe may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Keep you informed with promotional offers;
- Marketing and advertising;
- Support you and provide you the service you requested;
- Process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide service;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities;
Sharing of InformationWe may share information about you as follows
- Between and among our current and future partners and any hired service providers or sub-contractors;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of our assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another party
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- With your consent or at your direction.
Security of your Personal InformationWe take reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, however, no physical or electronic security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will always remain private in the event of a security breach.
- Your Information: Contact us if you wish to have us delete information you submitted to us, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
- Promotional Communications: You may opt out of receiving promotional communication by contacting us and asking to opt out. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those relating to your account.